S.I.N:: "The Angels" S.I.N:: "The Angels"

Awesome

Great look, great style. Now for the critique. The text was way to small on the loading page. You could maybe set it up as a 2 or 3 frame movie clip with a 'next' button so it would be more legible. Also, you need more establishing shots (I violate that rule myself all the time). Sometimes I wasn't sure what was going on at first because the scene started with a close-up and opening scenes sometimes need to be pulled back, even for a second, so the viewer can understand what's up. But still, overall great work and I'm looking forward to the next. Keep it up!

Xero-Shift responds:

You're absolutely right, I'll work on putting more establishing shots in future episodes. I found close-ups easier to draw & animate, that's why there's so many of them.

Thanks for the review!

T.V. Sex Pals T.V. Sex Pals

yep

I'll bet if you had the two of them whipping out ak-47's and wasting everything in sight you wouldn't have gotten suspended. Remember, this is America, violence good, sex bad.
Nice Job! I'm laughing! Your school sucks.

DropTrou responds:

Naw, my school's pretty tolerant. Its probably the fact that a talking DICK was telling kids that big cool dicks are good. Just a thought.

Aunt Carole - Part 2/4 Aunt Carole - Part 2/4

good stuff

I like, I like! Just a heads up, you've got a typo on the 'voices in your head' screen at the beginning. It says 'voicerover.' Make 'em faster so I have something to watch when I'm procrastinating.

The George Bush Show 6 The George Bush Show 6

can't type...laughing!...5...5...5

Drunken Irish Tales Drunken Irish Tales

HA!

That was freakin' great! Awesome dialogue!

weebl and bob - kung fu weebl and bob - kung fu

NICE!

Took me back to the late 70's Kung-Fu Theatre days! You captured all the cheesy goodness!

Zachs Problem Zachs Problem

heh

Maybe it's the booze talkin', but that was damn funny!

umpuehf responds:

Heay booze iz gud.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

*sigh*

As always, my timing sucks. Picking the same day as you to submit an animation. I coulda had 1st place! LOL! Whatever! You rock! This stuff is great! Food for my sick, twisted inner demons that never see the light of day! The only problem with watching your animations is that I have to stop working on mine. Time well spent!

The KERRY Kampaign The KERRY Kampaign

heh

Nicely spliced! Kerry sucks, Bush sucks, all politicians suck! Rip 'em all to shreds!

Goamy Goamy

okay

Stop it. You obviously have some Flash talent, but enough already. What's this, your second or third "I hate foamy' animation? Let it go, move on. Give us something better than Foamy if you hate him so much.